Are your products so wonderful you can hardly put it into words? Well, now you can. Words that will come back to help you with increased sales and ongoing interest.
Professional-sounding product descriptions can be the subliminal salesman who answers questions, points out features, creates urgency and closes the deal.
Creating effective content at the product description level is essential to facilitating sales. If you want to move beyond basic, and woefully boring, you need to know what the pros know. Our complimentary eBook details dozens of ways to amp up your descriptions using tried-and-true writing techniques including:
- Active Verbs: Make something happen even if it’s buttons trailing down a sleeve or nailheads marching up a chair leg.
- Repetition: Say it once. Say it a few lines later. Then say it again. There are over 20 synonyms for beautiful. Use them.
- Tone of Voice: Solving a problem? Reassure and stay calm. Selling whoopie cushions? Go for guffaws.
- Language: People don’t want to feel all warm and fuzzy about their glucose monitors. Reserve sultry, svelte and seductive for nightgowns and novels.
- Tell a Mini Story: You know you could go on and on about your product. Get it down on paper then employ the rest of these tips.
- Rhyming: If the glove doesn’t fit, you have ten days to return it. Try it. A bunch of scientists say it works.
Ready to whip your words into shape? Just fill out the form and we’ll send you How to Write Product Descriptions That Tell, Gel, Compel (and yes) SELL fast, and for free!