Don’t worry! You’re not alone on this one. Content creation, SEO content writing and other $5 marketing words can confuse even the savviest entrepreneurs. Questions about boosting organic traffic and converting a higher percent of leads can be baffling.
So, What is Content Writing?
In layman’s terms, content writing relates to any words your business uses to inform and market your services on your website. This general definition includes blog posts, product pages, site content and landing pages, to name a few. Any words you place on your website to boost traffic, inform your audience, and sell products or services is content writing. Pretty simple, right?
Why Should I Hire a Content Writer?
Well, that depends on the business and the value of your time. Each company and every industry will have different needs. Thus, there are a variety of reasons why hiring a content writer is an excellent idea. Here are a few:
- Improved Authority: A great content writer can give your site content that “authority” you need to sell more of what you offer. People buy from experts, and if your web presence is not considered the authority in your industry, you’re losing out.
- Organic Traffic: Great content writers understand search engine optimization. If your organic traffic hasn’t skyrocketed since writing blog posts, you’re doing something wrong.
- More Conversions: Just like selling in person is a skill, there’s an art form to writing sales copy on the Internet. Homemade copywriting on your sales pages kills conversion rates!
- Larger Audience: As your perceived authority and organic traffic explodes, your audience will, too. A bigger base of sales leads will mean larger profits, which is the reason to hire a content writer in the first place.
- Long-Term Investment: Finally, when you invest in content for your company, you’re investing for the long term. Well-written content doesn’t go out of style. Many companies have SEO pieces still showing up on the first page of Google from a decade or more ago!
A Beginner’s Guide to Hiring the Most Effective Content Writer
Hiring the perfect content writer can change how you do business. So grab a copy of our free guide, and find out exactly how you can create the perfect content for your company.
For our free eBook, A Beginner’s Guide to Hiring the Most Effective Content Writer, simply fill out the form for an immediate download. You'll be on your way to hiring just the right content writer who will create lead-generating content for your website.